80 Acres INSIDE Myra Bellevue Provincial Park
Schedule a Showing
To request a showing, give us a call or fill out the form below. 1.888.238.SOLD or office 250.717.2214
AMAZING OFF-GRID 80 ACRE FOREST PARADISE. PANORAMIC VIEWS – 15 MINUTES to DOWNTOWN KELOWNA.
AMAZING OFF-GRID 80 ACRE FOREST PARADISE. PANORAMIC VIEWS – 15 MINUTES to DOWNTOWN KELOWNA. One-of-a-kind land parcel, surrounded by the Myra-Bellevue Provincial Park, offers direct access to park trails and the Kettle Valley Trestle hiking/biking network. This private and unique property seeks a true visionary to unlock its full potential. In return, this site offers almost unlimited opportunity due to its dual C8/RU1 zoning. Site elevation sets portions of the land more than 2000 feet above Kelowna, providing stunning sightlines and a cross-valley panorama. Develop an exclusive wilderness/wellness resort, winery, cidery or agri-tourism venture with tourist cabins, community halls, lodging, restaurants and retail. Or keep it simple and build a residential dreamscape for the family looking to leave city-life behind. Access to: Multiple golf courses / Big White Ski Resort / Kettle Valley Trestles / Hiking / Biking / Myra-Canyon Adventure Park / Kelowna International Airport / Lake and beaches / Shopping / More
Unique Zoning / Amazing Views
Boasting an unheard of dual C8 and RU1 zoning, this parcel remains the only free-hold property in the region allowing for the development of an exclusive wilderness/wellness resort, winery, cidery, agri-tourism, tourist cabins, community halls, lodging, restaurants, retail, convenience and more. Or keep it simple by designing a residential dreamscape for you and your family to inhabit forever. Site elevation rises to 3500 feet above sea level, setting portions of the land more than 2000 feet above Kelowna, offering stunning sightlines and breathtaking views from its expansive, cross-valley panorama.
Wildlife & Water
On-site/area wildlife includes cougar, bear, deer, moose, hawk and more while Priest Creek (seasonal) runs through the property / multiple water licenses available, along with a secured well-head (drilled and originally proven in 2003) On-site waterfall measures over 70 feet while a professionally-installed, and storm-rated culvert (6ft in diameter) preserves main road access during spring run-off period.
Access & Boundaries
Drive to the 80 acres from June Springs Road via a 3.5 km one-time FSR (forest services road) that has been officially removed from the park’s boundaries. This non-status road, while providing unimpeded access for more than forty years, requires only formal survey and proper application to achieve full status as a recognized roadway, thus preserving “developer’s choice” with regards to level/detail/quality of the permanent access ultimately desired.
The 80 acres itself is traversable via multiple on-parcel roads and numerous trails, including an all-new roadway carved in 2021 to further improve access. Full land survey to confirm corners and overall boundaries (also completed in 2021) is available on request.
Property is officially rated OFF-GRID, yet single-phase power is available from providers if desired, based on a “per pole” cost estimate. Surrounding area is used extensively by hikers / bikers and horseback riders while main access to property is gated and secured.
Multiple golf courses / Big White Ski Resort / Kettle Valley Trestles / Hiking / Biking / Myra-Canyon Adventure Park / Kelowna International Airport / Lake and beaches / Shopping / More
- 20 minutes to Orchard Park Shopping Centre
- 20 minutes to the beautiful beaches of South Mission
- 25 minutes to Kelowna General Hospital
- 30 minutes to Kelowna International Airport
- 60 minutes to Big White Ski Resort
- 15 minutes to Gallagher’s Canyon Golf and country Club
- 15 minutes to The Harvest Golf and Country Club
Notes On The Land
- C8 ZONING ON PARCEL / SURROUNDED BY MYRA-BELLVUE PROVINCIAL PARK / TRAIL ACCESS TO MYRA-BELLVUE PROV PARK + KETTLE VALLEY TRESTLE SYSTEM / NO OTHER PARCEL WITH SIMILAR ZONING
- SPECTACULAR VIEWS / ELEVATION RISES TO 3500 FT. / PANORAMA FROM KELOWNA AIRPORT TO OKANAGAN LAKE, PEACHLAND AND BEYOND
- ON-SITE WILDLIFE INCLUDES COUGAR / BEAR / DEER / MOOSE / HAWK AND OTHERS
- A CREATIVE’S DREAM / TREES, ROCK AND WATER / EXPANSIVE VIEWS / ACCESSIBLE / EXPANDABLE
- AREA IS LARGELY UNTOUCHED / READY FOR CREATIVE VISION
- PRIEST CREEK (SEASONAL) RUNS THROUGH PROPERTY / 70-FOOT WATERFALL / 220’ DRILLED WELL-HEAD
- ON-PROPERTY ROADS / GREAT ACCESS / FLAT BUILDING SITES
- PERFECT SETTING FOR OFF-GRID WILDERNESS /WELLNESS RESORT / GLAMPING / TREE-HOUSES / RETREAT / REHABILITATION CENTRE / SPIRITUAL OR DEVOTIONAL COMMUNE
- FOREST HIKING TRAILS / VIEWS / PRIVATE / EXCLUSIVE / ONLY ONE AVAILABLE
- CLEAN SLATE FOR ECO-DEVELOPMENT / ONLY FREEHOLD PROPERTY IN AREA WITH C8 ZONING
- ACCESS BY WAY OF EX-FSR ROAD FROM JUNE SPRINGS HAS BEEN IN PLACE AND OPEN FOR MORE THAN FORTY YEARS
- ZONING ALLOWS FOR HOTEL / RETREAT / WELLNESS CENTRE / SPA / YOGA MEDITATION / YURT COMPOUND / WINERY / MOUNTAIN DISTILLERY / WELL-WATER ON SITE (DRILLED 2003)
- LEAVE PAVEMENT BEHIND – only 3.5 KMS THROUGH FOREST TO GATED 80 ACRE SITE / NEW ACCESS ADDED 2021 + FULL SURVEY + BRAND NEW CULVERT /CROSSING / MICRO-CLIMATE / MULTIPLE TREE SPECIES
- ENDLESS OPPORTUNITY / FREEDOM / FRESH AIR / FRESH WATER / ELEVATION ABOVE IT ALL
LEAVE THE PAVEMENT BEHIND ~ ELEVATE YOUR EXISTENCE
Go commercial or live confidential – the choice is yours
peace ~ privacy ~ freedom ~ space
Dave or Jason for more information or to arrange your personal tour of this unique and diverse property.
- MLS Number
- Property Type
- Central Okanagan
- Year Built
- Property Taxes
- Not in ALR
- Septic Permit Required
- Water Supply
- Well/Priest Creek
- Zone Code
- Lot Size
- 80 acres
- Storeys / Type
- Floor Area
- Full Baths
- Half Baths
- Exterior Features
- Golf Nearby
- Hiking And Riding Trails Nearby
- Hiking Trails Nearby
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Okanagan Valley View
- Quiet Area
- Recreation Nearby
LOVE THIS HOME?
Contact Dave and Jason today
to schedule a showing.