Fun Activities and Things to Do in Kelowna
The greater Kelowna area is home to abundant options of things to do and places to see. Whether you’re an avid outdoor enthusiast, accustomed to urban creature comforts, or one who enjoys a vibrant arts community, the greater Kelowna area can surely accommodate! We are sure you will enjoy living here as much as we do! In the meantime start scratching the following items of your bucket list:
- A summer evening on or by the lake!
- Riding a chairlift at Big White Ski Resort!
- Grabbing a coffee within the city’s vibrant arts district!
- Taking a walk or hike through any of Kelowna’s many urban or rural parks!
- Touring any of Kelowna’s world renowned wineries, farms or orchards!
- Shopping at any of Kelowna’s many indoor or outdoor shopping venues!
- Watching a Kelowna Rockets hockey game or Kelowna Falcons baseball game!
- Hitting a long ball off a tee from one of Kelowna’s Golfing hotspots!
- Taking in a show, festival or concert within Kelowna’s cultural and performing arts district!
- Repeating it again!
(Featured photo is of Organic Okanagan Festival at Summerhill Pyramid Winery)